KoKo du lait pronounced (coco-do-lay) is a daily leave in moisturizer and detangler that makes it easier to remove knots and tangles from all hair textures. KoKo du lait also keeps your hair properly moisturized all day and infuses your hair with Coconut. Use along with all entire hair care product line for the best results!
-100% Natural Plant Derived Ingredients
- Formulated to Condition Dry Frizzy, Wavy, Curly, Kinky, Relaxed & Chemically Treated Hair
- Aids In The Removal Of Knots & Tangles
- Light non-greasy formula that will not weigh hair down.
- Perfect for everyday use.
Testimonial from One of Our Customers
This detangler is amazing! My daughter has super curly hair, and I have tried a number of products so that we can comb it quickly and easily. My search is over! Combing her hair is now like combing silk, and it takes a fraction of the time it normally does. Can't recommend enough!!
Ingredients/How To Use
|Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Milk, BTMS (Colza Oil derived), (Mango) Fruit Extract, (Plantain) Leaf Extract, (Marshmallow) Leaf Extract, (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, EcoCert Glycine Betaine (Beet) Sugar, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), (Sweet Almond) Nut Oil, (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil Derived), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative), Vitamin E, Natural Fragrance *Ecocert certified plant derived ingredients|
|How To Use||
For Daily Use:
Apply KoKo du Lait throughout hair, comb through troubled areas with fingers removing knots and tangles. Style as usual. Do not rinse out.
For Wavy, Curly, Kinky and Relaxed hair:
For a Pre-Wash Detangler:
1. Section hair into two or more sections. 2. Working with small sections of hair apply KoKo Du Lait Leave In Detangler combing through trouble areas with fingers removing knots and tangles. 3. Repeat until entire hair is fully detangled.
Leave In Moisturizer:
1. Wash, condition hair. 2. Section Hair into four or more sections. 3. Apply KoKo Du Lait Leave In Detangler combing through troubled areas with fingers removing knots and tangles. 4. Repeat step 3 until hair is fully detangle. 6. Style as Usual. 6. Do not rinse out.
For thick, very dry hair textures apply a dime size of KoKo Lait from roots to ends. Follow by a light mist of Aqua du Lait for added moisture.
For fine to normal hair types, mist hair with our Auqua du Lait moisturizer.
Note: Koko du Lait works best on clean freshly washed hair.
For Straight, Wavy, Fine Hair Textures:
On Wash Day:
1. Wet hair 2. Section hair into two or more sections. 3. Working with small sections of hair apply KoKo Du Lait Leave In Detangler combing through trouble areas with fingers removing knots and tangles. 4. Repeat until entire hair is fully detangled. 5. Rinse hair. 6. Shampoo hair with a sulfate- free shampoo. 7. Style as usual.
For Softer Silky Hair:
1. Apply KoKo Du Lait to wet hair, detangle. 2. Cover with a plastic cap. 3. Leave in for 30 minutes to 1 hour ( for best results sit under a dryer for 20 minutes) 4. Rinse Hair 5. Shampoo hair with a sulfate free shampoo. 6. Style as usual.
Lightly mist hair with Aqua du Lait Moisturizer from roots to ends.
- Review by Irene A.
Price Value Quality
I do not review products but this product absolutely deserves one. If you believe the previous reviews are fake at least read mine because I have not been paid to review this product. I am just a happy customer.
Koko du lait is the best hair product for natural hair, period! I have very thick kinky hair (4a/4b hair type) which I could not manage until I discovered koko du lait. I am now able to style my hair in about 5-10mins every morning and my hair stays manageable and moisturized all day. It is non-greasy, has a very mild smell, light weight and does not weigh your hair down. I simply love this product!
To all my natural hair ladies out there, get this product: it will change your life. Please note: I sometimes apply small amount of coconut oil for to my hair for sheen before applying koko du lait. I do not combine any other products with koko du lait. I find that this gives me the best results.
The only thing I do not like about this product is the price. It’s rather on the expensive side but koko du lait is worth every penny. I’ll rather spend $25 on one product that does the job than 10 cheap others that do nothing.
Thank you David for the gift in my order! I love Tukka products.
(Posted on 7/18/12)
Write Your Own Review
Easily order online with us using your Credit/Debit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal. If you prefer to pay over the phone, please call our customer care center at 1-888-326-4582, Monday thru Friday 9am-6pm CST. Your order will be shipped within 1 - 2 days.